Be sure to back up the Mac before installing any system software update
- Go to the Apple menu, then choose “System Preferences”
- Select “Software Update”, and then download and install MacOS Catalina 10.15.4 when available
The Mac will restart to complete installation.
Mac users running on macOS Mojave and High Sierra will instead find “Security Update 2020-002” available to download, along with an update to Safari.
Direct Download MacOS Catalina 10.15.4 Combo Update & Security Update Package Installers
Mac users can also choose to download a combo update or package installer for macOS Catalina 10.15.4, and for the security update packages for macOS Mojave and MacOS High Sierra. If you’re unfamiliar with using a Combo Update you can learn about that here.
- MacOS Catalina 10.15.4 Combo Update
- macOS Catalina 10.15.4 standard update
- Security Update 2020-002 for macOS Mojave
- Security Update 2020-002 for macOS High Sierra