Turning off Netflix autoplaying of episodes and shows requires using a web browser:
- Open any web browser on any device and go to https://netflix.com
- Sign in to Netflix as usual
- Choose “Manage Profiles” from the menu options for the Netflix account
- Select the user profile that you want to disable autoplay episodes on
- Uncheck the option for “Autoplay next episode in a series on all devices” to disable the autoplaying shows feature on all devices using that Netflix account
- Choose Save
After disabling autoplaying episodes on Netflix you will find the setting will carry over to other devices logged into Netflix, though sometimes it can take a while to take effect.
Thanks for share “How to Disable Netflix Autoplay for Shows & Episodes” and support us.